Cute Plushies 1

Last saturday, I  bought some new felt colors & I am fall in love with its color & I made 4plushies. Oohhh...they are so cute. i ll post my creations patterns later if u guys want. I was looking forward to this saturday because I am going to buy the necessary items for needle felting technique & try them. Wanted to get alot of new items. :)

 Isn't that lovely.? I love this plushie most.


Cute Plushies 1

Last saturday, I  bought some new felt colors & I am fall in love with its color & I made 4plushies. Oohhh...they are so cute. i ll post my creations patterns later if u guys want. I was looking forward to this saturday because I am going to buy the necessary items for needle felting technique & try them. Wanted to get alot of new items. :)

 Isn't that lovely.? I love this plushie most.