Beginner: Cute Mushroom Plush

This is really pretty simple mushroom.I think it turns out really well.I have no ideas what should I do for next.hehe...I have plushies full of 2 buskets & I don't know what to do with them....I should give them as gift to my friends. :) I  forget to take step by step photos but I think it was no need becasue it was so simple. (just excuse for my mistake)



Thanks u for stopping at my blog. Don't forget to leave a message.

Beginner: Cute Mushroom Plush

This is really pretty simple mushroom.I think it turns out really well.I have no ideas what should I do for next.hehe...I have plushies full of 2 buskets & I don't know what to do with them....I should give them as gift to my friends. :) I  forget to take step by step photos but I think it was no need becasue it was so simple. (just excuse for my mistake)



Thanks u for stopping at my blog. Don't forget to leave a message.